Monday, July 30, 2012

Chic In The City


I passionately respect Jessica Alba for so many reasons. One of them being her exquisite sense of style. As I mentioned last week in Les Chic, Les Chien (Week Five) post, "The girl can do no wrong. She looks hot in sweat pants for christ sake." I stay true to those exact words. Absolutely. For some reason, I am always attracted to her ensembles and secretly want to research every outfit so I can find out the designer and make my purchase. Thank goodness I don't have the time to do something like that or I would be in some serious trouble. I totally had to do a preview of this outfit she was photographed in this weekend, because I seriously adore her taste in fashion and hope I am as chic of a mom as her one day. 

Jess walks the streets of NYC (with a Starbucks in hand, of course) as she models a simple and trendy white dress while mingling blue sunnies, a peach colored cross body bag and bright bracelets together.


Get a similar look to Jessica's below.