Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pick A Lock (Part One)

I have a hair appointment next week and while I always struggle with how to style my hair, I ALWAYS rely on my celeb look alike's to help me out. I need some MAJ advice. Do you think I should continue growing my hair out so I can get Kim's long look, keep my length now like Ashley's or cut it short for fall like Katy? What do you think! I need all the opinions I can get. Tweet me @hannahkooc your thoughts or comment on the post below and let me know what you think.


Kim Kardashian rocks her gorgeous long waves while running errands in the city.


Ashley Greene sparkles with her medium length hair and looks super chic at a magazine event. 


Katy Perry shows off her new bob while promoting her movie in Rio De Janeiro.

Do you think I should color my hair? Do you think I should continue growing it out, keep it the length it is or cut it? Once we get the final two looks, we will consider more thoughts and opinions and finally decide what will be best for my new fall look.