Sunday, July 29, 2012

Keep Makin' Me Ill (Week Seven)


I have what the unenlightened would deride as a compulsion, fetish, infatuation, or obsession, yet I value as a virus every male and female should contract, Seriously Irresistible Shoes Syndrome. I need clothes (how many consecutive afternoons can one wear Lauren Conrad leggings? Love you LC), however when I even glimpse espadrilles, flats, sandals, stilettos, or wedges; necessities be damned! My eyes shimmer, my heart flutters, and within two hours, I’m reorganizing my closet because last week’s pair has new neighbors.


These incredible Chloe 'Stud Flats' ($375) are beyond words perfect. While they are a bit out of my price range, I seriously am considering splurging. I deserve it, right! (So do you!) Pair them with jeans, a dress or leggings while pulling a more rocker vibe. 

You should all know by now, I not only have an obsession for shoes but for leopard as well. Purchase these Steve Madden 'Pammyy-L' Wedges ($130). Sport a black blouse and yummy neon mini with these to add the perfect amount of deliciousness. Meow!

Grab some sexy ass leather leggings and pair these sassy Chinese Laundry 'Controversy' Sandals ($100) with them. These are the absolute sandal to end your summer with. FABULOUS!

Who doesn't adore a cute flat. Lets be honest. They are excellent for long days at work, going out when you don't want to wear heels and supreme for date night. Vince Camuto has designed these mouth - watering 'Ernest' Flats ($89), absolutely impeccable and something I think you need to pull your credit card out for.

I definitely love showcasing these Steve Madden 'Wearme' Sandals ($100) considering they are the perfect colored (dusty silver) wedge. So versatile, wear these with black, brown, denim, white and more. They go great with just about anything while providing an amazing sense of style.