Friday, August 3, 2012

Les Chic, Les Chien (Week Six)


Each week, I review one hundred looks, half of which induce the phonetic uh-mey-zing and half of which induce more violent vomit than the night Jake chose Vienna. With this series (translation: the cool, the rotten), you will ascertain, via my eyes, why an ensemble should spend an evening as your apparel or why an ensemble should spend an evening inside a nondescript box whose ultimate destination is the Salvation Army.


Khloe Kardashian-Odom dazzled in this gorgeous white dress while attending a 'Hpnotiq Harmonie' event on August 2. Sporting her luscious dark locks and fab white manicure, Mrs. Odom mingled  this ultra chic and sexy look with some amazing Christian Louboutin heels. I know I have mentioned before how flawless Khloe truly is, but she totally has us turning heads this week. Kim who? Bible! 


 I was pondering the idea that Lindsay Lohan could begin a new life and possibly walk down a less destructive road. But, forgive me for thinking those thoughts. After this abhorrent, offensive, and rather LARGE wardrobe malfunction, I seriously want to shed tears. How could you look at those pitiful jean shorts and think to yourself "Those are so rad, I must purchase." Instead, I look at those and think "Those are so... well, those have never been in season. How dare someone design such an upsetting pair of shorts." Lilo, please get yourself some honest help, and this time I am talking fashion!