Friday, September 7, 2012

Les Chic, Les Chien (Week Eleven)

Each week, I review one hundred looks, half of which induce the phonetic uh-mey-zing and half of which induce more violent vomit than the night Jake chose Vienna. With this series (translation: the cool, the rotten), you will ascertain, via my eyes, why an ensemble should spend an evening as your apparel or why an ensemble should spend an evening inside a nondescript box whose ultimate destination is the Salvation Army.

Seriously. Miranda Kerr is too perfect for words. If I could be anyone, I think she would be a possible candidate. She is gorgeous, has a exotic looking face and seriously knows what the hell she is doing when it comes to fashion. Don't let this Victoria's Secret model fool you with that steamy lingerie. Miranda is one of the classiest women in the limelight in my opinion. She always looks chic, and put together. I absolutely ADORE her gorgeous, conservative, floral frock. She rocks simple jewelry, red lips and models the most luscious locks. I die for her.  

Seriously with all of the Kimye crap. I am honestly beyond words ANNOYED. Puh-lease. You all know how much I admire Kim and while I was never much a fan of Kanye (especially after the Taylor Swift incident), I am actually starting to grow on his swag. But, can we be open and talk about how terrifying both of these ensembles are. Lets be real for a minute. Kanye became famous because he is a talented music artist, right? Okay so when did "fashion designer" fall in the same category as "music, rap, singer etc." Good grief! He should have no say in Kim's wardrobe because if you focus on his, its crap. He needs to stick to his music and she needs to STOP taking his advice. Seriously, when your boyfriend is wearing more jewelry than you, you gotta problem.