Sunday, September 9, 2012

Keep Makin' Me Ill (Week Eleven)

I have what the unenlightened would deride as a compulsion, fetish, infatuation, or obsession, yet I value as a virus every male and female should contract, Seriously Irresistible Shoes Syndrome. I need clothes (how many consecutive afternoons can one wear Lauren Conrad leggings? Love you LC), however when I even glimpse espadrilles, flats, sandals, stilettos, or wedges; necessities be damned! My eyes shimmer, my heart flutters, and within two hours, I’m reorganizing my closet because last week’s pair has new neighbors.

This is such a sexy shoe that it should be illegal if you don't have a pair in your closet. These Boutique 9 Pumps ($150) are great with a gorge gown or for a more casual look, a pair of jeans. Absolutely a basic essential you NEED. 

Too perfect for words, these Michael Kors Pumps ($325) are amaze. Seriously in love, and while I ponder what I could wear these with, I vision a cream or black frock, simple stud earrings, sparkly bangles and a gray or black clutch (depending on which dress I choose). Beautiful!

My fav pair of the week, I will anything for these Rachel Zoe Sandals ($295). Bananas! I feel like I could rock them entirely upon my arrival back to California. What a maj moment that would be. Should I get these... no, the better question is how soon can I get these! I die. 

Fall is such a problem for me because I admire the colors so much. I love dark and nude hues. Truthfully, I feel everyone should own a pair whether they be nude or dark shoes for the season. Perhaps these Diane von Furstenberg Suede Sandals ($280) are ideal for your fall wardrobe. Mix this color with any ensemble of your choice. 


Suede is huge (like the duo, above). These wine colored, suede Stuart Weitzman Pointed Toe Pumps ($365) are excellent. The gold gives off a little bit of edge while keeping it modern and sophisticated. Pair these with black pants and a leopard top. This hue is the "it" color for fall and goes awesome with leopard print!