Sunday, September 2, 2012

Keep Makin' Me Ill (Week Ten)

I have what the unenlightened would deride as a compulsion, fetish, infatuation, or obsession, yet I value as a virus every male and female should contract, Seriously Irresistible Shoes Syndrome. I need clothes (how many consecutive afternoons can one wear Lauren Conrad leggings? Love you LC), however when I even glimpse espadrilles, flats, sandals, stilettos, or wedges; necessities be damned! My eyes shimmer, my heart flutters, and within two hours, I’m reorganizing my closet because last week’s pair has new neighbors.

These seductive Michael Kors Platform Pumps ($175) will vamp up your classy black pencil skirt and blouse to brush off that perfect amount of sexy yet strong look. 

I love these Kate Spade New York Pointed Toe Pumps ($298) that would easily go great with a LBD or blouse and pencil skirt. 

Totally swear that I am obsessed with wedges and not afraid to admit it. I NEED these Ralph Lauren Dawn High Heel Wedges ($109) in my closet pronto!
                                                
DVF knows just what she is doing when designing the latest fashion must-haves. Grab a pair of these sophisticated Diane von Furstenberg Camilla Zipper Booties ($325) and make them your fall staple.

Adore these Boutique 9 Platform Pumps ($150), which are essential for any ensemble that requires a little sparkle. Lets be honest, what outfit doesn't require a little sparkle anyway!