Thursday, September 6, 2012

Battle Of The Bloom

The 2012 VMA's were held Thursday and boy did we get our fair share of fashion. You should know by now how excited I get for award shows. I mean, the fashion is typically beyond words (sensing the sarcasm I hope) of course. Thankfully I had the honor of discovering one gorgeous babe. In the mean time, I also had to thumb my way though a dozen and a half worst dressed look. I just pray that the fashion gods come down sometime soon and help these desperate celebs out. I think it's the only shot we got. 

Demi Lovato was looking smoking hot in her adorable, sparkly, black mini frock. She mixed her edgy studded leather jacket and rockin' black booties while performing "Give Your Heart a Break" outside the Staples Center at the VMA pre-show. She didn't forget to apply that super sexy red lipstick while she gave her hair a break with beach waves.

OH EM GEE. For realies! I seriously wanted to go smoke a bong (in honor of Miley of course) when I witnessed this whole ensemble. Honestly, it makes me want to arrange my funeral, like... now! Who on God's green earth believes this disaster is appropriate. My goodness. The black boob-a-licious dress has "N-O" written all over it and to top it off that god-awful mohawk of hers desperately needs to disappear. What happened to the pretty Miley we all love and know.