Monday, August 13, 2012

Bohemian Beach Babe

I have a little obsession with the Boho Beach vibe. I thought I would pick a couple of my favorite outfits and let you know how I would style them. You can't go wrong with a crochet dress or detailed summer shorts before we dive into fall and winter. With each of these ensembles, I find it important to style them up with good makeup and hair. See what I have to say below.

This boho style 'Legend Indio Crochet Dress' ($298) is the perfect beach ensemble for your topical getaway. Add some cute gold or brown strappy sandals for a more chill, relaxed vibe. Choose beach waved hair and natural makeup. Don't forget your sparkly bronzer, which will add the perfect touch of sexy.

Snatch these adorable 'Riley Daisy Denim Shorts' ($80) that would look perfect with a skinny yellow belt and relaxed white blouse or tee (as shown). Don't forget those sassy sunnies to block the bright sun. Pair these shorts with some dazzling sandals or nude wedges and throw your hair up in a ponytail or sleek bun. Opt for beachy but dark makeup, adding in some brown and tan eyeshadow. As always, obviously, pout your lips with some light pink gloss.