Friday, August 17, 2012

Les Chic, Les Chien (Week Eight)


Each week, I review one hundred looks, half of which induce the phonetic uh-mey-zing and half of which induce more violent vomit than the night Jake chose Vienna. With this series (translation: the cool, the rotten), you will ascertain, via my eyes, why an ensemble should spend an evening as your apparel or why an ensemble should spend an evening inside a nondescript box whose ultimate destination is the Salvation Army.

So many people tell me how much I resemble Camilla Belle. I am totes going to take that as a compliment, especially after this week. I love love love her printed summer frock and adore her added matching belt that enhances her curves. She mixes funky gold earrings, a simple diamond necklace, fun bangles and a pink pastel shoulder bag while supplying the perfect touch with unique sunnies. Thank god I didn't chop off my hair last week, even better reason to look like this goddess. Amazing!

Amanda Bynes has had a rough year and it looks like she is taking it on while going all out in this miserable looking outfit. Since when was it okay to mix floral, flag print and leopard all in one. Don't forget to mention the fact she has a checker Louis Vuitton wallet and quilted black leather Chanel handbag. What went wrong? Well, everything. Nothing meshes together AT ALL. Oh Amanda, I know you're all about being funny but please lets just stick to the movies. After this, I'm not sure you'll ever be cast again.