Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Honey, You Are Yummy

I'm going to be Carrie Bradshaw here for a moment, so don't mind me. While having dealt with a breakup before, I have always believed in Frank Sinatra's "The best revenge is massive success" quote. I feel your first success starts with fashion and the way you feel about yourself.  When I went through a breakup this summer with my ex boyfriend, I seriously loved nothing more than looking hot and sexy. I would upload different pictures to my facebook and twitter account (knowing he would see them) flaunting the fact that I had my confidence back and better yet the absolute proof of what he really was missing out on... a.k.a. the goods that God gave ya! When the person you love hurts you, its really hard to build a bridge and get over it. The best thing you can do is stay strong and take it a day at a time. Can we just admit that Rob is looking damn good and SO glad he is single! Talk about taking it a day at a time. YUM!

All smiles at the premiere of "Cosmopolis," Robert Pattinson shines in a radical dark blue suit while mixing a touch of darkness with a bold, black tie.