Sunday, May 13, 2012

Keep Makin' Me Ill (Week Three)

I have what the unenlightened would deride as a compulsion, fetish, infatuation, or obsession, yet I value as a virus every male and female should contract, Seriously Irresistible Shoes Syndrome. I need clothes (how many consecutive afternoons can one wear Lauren Conrad leggings? Love you LC), however when I even glimpse espadrilles, flats, sandals, stilettos, or wedges; necessities be damned! My eyes shimmer, my heart flutters, and within two hours, I’m reorganizing my closet because last week’s pair has new neighbors.

These eighteen carat spectacular Brian Atwood 'Consort' Sandals ($194) will not only regally accentuate a club required sparkly top and seductive jeans, forty percent has been slashed from their previous price ($325).

Strikingly artistic via their adventurous brush strokes of floral, these Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) 'Riviera' Sandals ($745) embed the initial and second syllable within versatility. Pair them with a red top, bold black jewelry, and white skinny jeans or a little black, red, or white dress.

These kaleidoscopic Paloma Barcelo Sandals ($250) are potentially the most fun and functional pair of shoes I have showcased, effortlessly amplified with a solid bright dress or subdued with a solid top and pants.


I absolutely die for these peerless Jessica Simpson 'Blairee' Sandals ($89), exquisite for pairing with dresses, jeans, skirts; and since my boyfriend edits each of my posts and we have his nephew's graduation party next weekend, hint, hint! :)


These ferocious, yet flirty Sam Edelman 'Myer' Sandals ($110) will simultaneously ensnare a frenemie's spite and a hottie's lust when worn with a printed top and an ultra hot pair of boot cut or skinny jeans.