Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Open Your Eyes

Sunnies, my obvi signature word if you read Doll Maison everyday (and you should), evoke summer’s essence with an intensity which rivals sandals and shorts. Sadly, a lamentable fraction only considers function, depreciating shades as merely eyewear. Why? As I illustrate, via six spectacular pairs, sunglasses can be a transcendent accessory.


While I have a permanent infatuation with all which is Michael Kors, I especially adore these  'Griffin' Retro Sunglasses ($105), whose white hue are the must color trend this summer.

Everyone from the thirty-five year old seated opposite you outside the ice cream shop to the twenty-one year old lying opposite you upon the beach will be severely jelly when they glimpse you rocking these Bvlgari 'Limited Edition' Cat's Eye Sunglasses ($650).

Christian Lacroix, I am beyond words impressed with the incomparable trim which adorn is these Metal Sunglasses ($270). Totes amaze!

I ADORE, and I wish I could publish the previous word within seventy-two point Arial Black, Prada sunnies! Literally. These 'Baroque' Round Sunglasses ($290) will superbly embellish your face, eliciting even the envy of Miranda Priestly herself.

I love me nude and tan almost as much as I love me white and Givenchy satiated both of my desires, intermixing caramel, nude, tan, and white within these  incorporated Oversized Round Sunglasses ($290). I die!

Assuming you L-O-V-E Ray Bans (and who wouldn't), you will rapture when you purchase these audacious and provocative Wayfarers ($160). Slip these on and be feelin hella cool tonight!