Friday, November 2, 2012

Rockstar Face-offs (Week Two)

Each week, two famous celebrities face-off in a style challenge here on Doll Maison, allowing us to decide who rocked the look better. This week, "Rockstar Face-offs" Blake Lively and Katie Holmes model the Old Navy Rockstar Skinnies that are just a fashionable $29.50! Blake dazzles in the gray green skinnies that she mixes with a gray sweater, fedora, black handbag and flats while Katie opts for the hot red pants that she pairs with a cream blazer, navy tote and black strappy heels. So, who do you think rocked these jeans? Let us know in the comment section below. 
XOXO


2 comments:

  1. Where is Blake's gray sweater form???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have looked every where online but I can't find the sweater. This piece mainly focuses on the skinny jeans that are from Old Navy. Sorry I couldn't be more help. If I find anything, I will be sure to post in this section. :)

    ReplyDelete