Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Darling Princess And The Repetitive Queen Bee

Tonight, the 46th CMA Awards were held at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. Among several country artists I obviously had my eye peeled for the best and worst dressed. You can only imagine the thoughts that kept flying through my head and while I finally came to a conclusion on my best and worst, I hope you agree even if its just a little. 

Taylor Swift scored best dressed as she dazzles in a nude and red petal gown. Adoring the fact that she incorporated the gorgeous hue that she just named her fourth studio album, "Red" sold over 1.2 million copies in the first week which is the biggest record release in the past decade. As we await her nationwide 2013 tour, we have to gush over this gorgeous ensemble that she accompanies with her signature red lipstick. Way to go Taylor! We love you! 

Kimberly Perry looks like a hot mess at the 2010.. no, 2011.. no! 2012 CMA Awards. For the third straight year in a row, Kimberly hits the carpet begging for some kind of help. Whether it be a hair stylist, actual fashion stylist or therapist (for all the criticism she is going to get), we sincerely wish that she would take someone else's advice or at least take a poll before she hit the town. This awful black dress not only makes her look bizarre but the obvious and ugly oversized red belt is a no-no. I can't forget to mention the hair. What, did you forget Halloween was yesterday and not today! You are just a day late my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment