Sunday, August 5, 2012

Keep Makin' Me Ill (Week Eight)


I have what the unenlightened would deride as a compulsion, fetish, infatuation, or obsession, yet I value as a virus every male and female should contract, Seriously Irresistible Shoes Syndrome. I need clothes (how many consecutive afternoons can one wear Lauren Conrad leggings? Love you LC), however when I even glimpse espadrilles, flats, sandals, stilettos, or wedges; necessities be damned! My eyes shimmer, my heart flutters, and within two hours, I’m reorganizing my closet because last week’s pair has new neighbors.


*These sexy and sweet Michael Kors 'Davenport' Booties ($195) are sure to be your best friend this fall. Grab these super seductive boots and pair them with jeans and a tee or cute mini.

*I love the Steve Madden 'Morgen' Boots ($290). They are excellent for that crisp fall weather. Purchase some skinny jeans or leggings and sport these fantastic knee-high boots around town. You'll be sure to get some looks. 

While I favorite this gorgeous, envy green hue, I heart these booties just as much. Fantastic with a radical top and black, denim or white jeans, pair these House of Harlow 1960 'Natalia' Booties ($295) with just about anything in your wardrobe.


*I absolutely adore these Michael Kors 'Padova' Pumps ($325). They are great with an all black ensemble. Think black blouse and black pencil skirt or a LBD. Add some sparkly jewelry to complete the look.

These delicious L.A.M.B. 'Dotty' Pumps ($395) scream "Wear me you sexy whole bit beotch!" Loving them to death, they are totally worth your paycheck. These pumps would look stunning with any dress of choice. Or, simply rock a sparkly top and some bootcut denim.


*Shoes part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (sale price NOT listed above). Get your pair of perfection now at the discounted price before prices go back up August 6.