Thursday, July 12, 2012

We Have A Winner

Lately it seems like athletes, celebrities and politicians are having a difficult time composing fab fash. While I try to understand why, I also try to comprehend how they believe it is even close to appropriate to take a step out the front door. I'm sure it seems like I constantly rant about how awful an ensemble is and I must admit I have run across some pretty terrible ones; plenty of people left me disappointed at the 2012 ESPY Awards in Los Angeles this week. But, I must admit I was shockingly impressed with a few and I came up with my best dressed (who also presented together - how perfect!). Check it out!



Jessica Biel and Tim Tebow strut on stage to present Breakout Athlete of the Year. Jessica owns the word perfection in this gorgeous white mini. She added the absolute pop of bright and bold nude and neon heels (which I seriously want), while gentleman Tim looked better than ever in a gray suit and lavender (perfect hue) tie. Take note, this is how it should be done!