Sunday, July 8, 2012

Keeping Up With Penelope

For the past week, I have anxiously been awaiting the arrival of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's new bundle of joy (while I am sure most Kardash fanatics have been). As an aspiring Kardashian ( just joking... Not really, who are we kidding, I am obsessed!) I'm absolutely thrilled to announce that they have welcomed daughter Penelope Scotland Disick to the world this evening. While I am over the moon for the gorgeous couple and precious son Mason, I present some of the most darling fashions worn by Kourt and Scott. 


Looking sophisticated and sweet, Kourtney shines in this printed dress while mixing it with big, bold earrings and bright red lips while Scott looks immaculate in a simple, very put together suit and fab hair.

Adoring the fact that the couple can both flaunt leopard and look so perfect, I am seriously captivated by Kourt's shorts and Scott's loafers. Can this look get any more perfect! Meow!

I am loving Scott's dapper suit and matching cane while I definitely want Kourtney's adorbs black dress, tights and leopard heels for myself. Can we already agree that they are the best dressed couple in Hollywood!