Friday, July 27, 2012

This Deserves Gold


You can always count on Ralph Lauren to design the best ensembles. While roaming around for Olympic fashion, I kept running into the typical t-shirt and sweat pants. But, I wanted something a bit more chic and exciting. Luckily, I came across the fabulous Ralph Lauren USA 2012 Summer Olympic apparel and thought I would give you a preview of my favorites so that you can score that lucky gold while you attend the Olympic watch parties. 



Snatch this Ralph Lauren USA London 2012 Custom Fit Mesh Polo in Navy Blue while adding some crisp white shorts and a cool belt. Don't forget to pop the collar for that preppy, pretty boy vibe. 

Be the show stopping girl that everyone knows you are and purchase this Ralph Lauren USA Women's Vintage Tank Dress in white. This frock provides the perfect length while it also shows off your sexy curves. Add navy blue or red wedges to complete the look.