Sunday, July 22, 2012

Immaculate And Unsuitable

At the 2012 Teen Choice Awards, held at Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles, California, I had the pleasure of viewing all of the fashion hits and misses. While I typically take award shows very seriously, I had trouble taking this years Teen Choice serious. I cannot decide if it was because it included so many young kids or that I am accustomed to the usual bad fashion. Luckily, I decided on a best and worst and am excited to show you. Check it out below. 


Sexy mama, Kat Graham looked beyond words PERFECT in this bright patterned, peach Mara Hoffman mini while accompanying it with bold blue and purple Gio Diev heels and a neutral clutch. I appreciate how appropriate and different this look was. Love it!

While Hanna Martin is my favorite character and the one I relate to most on Pretty Little Liars, Ashley Benson really took on a fashion fail. I cannot understand how such a beautiful girl would want to dress so terrible. The lace corset and baggy pants are a definite N-O! Love the hair and black nails but couldn't we have done something a little more fun and less well, tacky.