Thursday, July 5, 2012

Beach Bound

As I pack for my destination this evening, I seriously consider what to pack into my suitcase. I'll be gone for only a few days, yet it still seems like a nightmare and potentially a bigger one than usual. Possibly because I am using a slightly smaller (who are we kidding, MUCH smaller) suitcase and I feel the need to have more options just in case I am in dire need of some back up assistance. Like I mentioned in a previous post "'Cause Baby You're A Firework", my fashion is like an ever lasting mood right, constantly changing. A girl needs options, hello! While I finish what seems like an impossible and unsolved mystery on how to fit everything I practically own into a tiny piece of luggage, I leave you with these outstanding summer vacation must haves.


Get this bright Poplin Fedora ($58) and pair it with the adorable swimsuit and sandals below.

This detailed Jersey Lomellina Flutter Bandeau Tank swimsuit ($118) is the perfect hue for the beach or pool.


Per usual, the fab Sam Edelman, designed these 'Gwyneth' Sandals ($80) that are perfect for vacation or fun in the sun.


Carry this totes adorbs 'Daycation Harmony' shoulder bag ($198) around the waves. Don't forget to pack sunscreen and a towel.

Snatch this bold patterned One Shoulder Dress ($20) to rock after a day in the sunshine. Dress it up with cute wedges or go casual in simple sandals.