Saturday, June 30, 2012

'Cause Baby You're A Firework

As I prepare for a 4th of July party this afternoon, I find myself conflicted with what to wear. Do I wear shorts, leggings, red, white, blue? While my style is like an ever lasting mood ring, I wear whatever speaks to me, I find it harder to choose something when you have some type of "guide." While technically it is not a rule that you must wear red, white or blue for the 4th, I like to be festive and fun for holidays, like most people. If you find yourself running through similar questions like I did this afternoon, here are some adorb ideas for your sparkling holiday!




Purchase these Striped Cotton Back Zipper Tee ($38) and pair it with a chic white short. Add these sassy and bold Sequin Bangles (Striped bangles-$25 each, Starfish bangles-$32 each). Complete this look with cute gold wedges or sandals.




Snatch a pair of these funky Falling Imprint Cotton Side Zip Shorts ($58) and work a white or gray tee with them. Select this gorge Kate Spade New York 'Gerbera Garden' floral necklace ($378) and a pair of nude or tan wedges (as shown) to perfect this ensemble.