Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hannah's Holiday Look Book Gift Three

Each year that I ponder my Look Book gift ideas, I make sure to include the gorgeous Christopher Radko Limited Edition ornaments designed by celebrities or designers where 100% of the proceeds go to the Child Mind Institute. I have a lot of respect for Child Mind Institute and find it important to make them part of my yearly Look Book so we can help those children in need. Child Mind encourages and supports children and families by helping them believe, comfort and hope all while providing the one thing we all need most, love. Share the holiday spirit and purchase any of the six  gorgeous ornaments at Bloomingdales. Find out more about Child Mind Institute at childmind.org.
XOXO


By Mariska Hargitay

By Alice & Olivia

By Katie Couric

By Megan Hilty

By Vera Wang

By Jonathan Adler 



No comments:

Post a Comment