Sunday, August 18, 2013

Doll Maison This Fall

Hello dolls,

I wanted to write a quick post and fill you in on the latest and greatest with your favorite, Doll Maison (DM).

First, I apologize that DM has not be active for the past several months. I started back school this February and didn't realize how much I was getting into. I was also not aware of how much it would put me behind on this blog, therefore I knew I needed to take a step back and focus on my studies and concentrate on graduating. Giving DM just a little bit of my heart wasn't good enough and I knew I needed to be all in, in order to do the best that I can for all of you. The fabulous news is that I am officially done with school and have finally graduated. I couldn't be happier!

So, to help cure your addictions out there, I wanted to briefly let you know what will be happening with DM this fall. While we will still continue most of your favorites (think Fashion Face-Off's, award shows and your yearly Christmas Wish List) we have a lot more to bring to the face of this blog. Start thinking beauty, fitness, health, nutrition, reality, real people and much more! Fashion is the focus of this blog but its also really important to eat right, exercise and take care of yourself in order to rock those fab LBD's. Its ideal to get real people involved so that we can experience others tips and ideas, because you never know what someone else has come up with. A fresh start that can open up our minds to all different things across the world is what I want this blog to be about with the obvious tie to fashion.

I can't wait to launch the new face of DM because I know it is only going to inspire and help us create more than we ever have. If you have any ideas, suggestions or know someone, even if it is yourself and would like to be a part of this blog, contact me on twitter @hannahkooc and I will be sure to get back to you when I can.

Thank you so much to all my fans and followers for truly sticking by my side and I can't wait to pay you back with an incredible launch this fall. Keep your eyes peeled, its coming soon! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment