Saturday, October 13, 2012

Tory Burch Resort 2013 Preview

While I sit here gushing and obsessing over the Tory Burch Resort 2013 collection, I must admit that this is by far my favorite collection, which is why I chose to do an individual piece on her designs. I hold a very special place in my heart for Tory while she is one of the most creative women in the fashion industry and I own several of her pieces. She knows exactly what she is doing and designs the most magnificent ensembles while constructing them with the best quality fabrics and exquisite patterns and prints. (Maybe I am biased because she wished me a Happy Birthday last year!) Every time I walk into one of her stores my heart flutters and I feel like a kid walking into a candy shop. As I view these outfits, I seriously want to scream with excitement. Tory Burch has done it again and I cannot wait for these pieces to hit stores! For now, check out my favorites below. 
XOXO











No comments:

Post a Comment