Friday, October 12, 2012

NYFW Spring 2013 Preview

While New York Fashion Week has come and gone, I took some time selecting my favorite pieces from seven genius designers. While the elimination process was crucial and insane, I have finally selected the most beloved styles. The collections featured at NYFW were absolutely incredible and I wish that they would fill my closet by Spring. Check out the most adored looks below. 

Michael Kors chose to add a touch of sparkle and gold with white shorts and metallic heels. The blouse is super glimmering and an incredible way to add spunk to any outfit.

Jason Wu goes classy with a black and white fitted top, black skinny ankle pants and black heels. He chooses to pop the outfit with a white and leopard tote.

BCBG opts for a flawless sheer, lace black and creme frock with black heels that wrap around the ankles. Flawless and perf! Crushing over the wavy locks and simple black clutch.

One of my fav designs was composed by DKNY. I love this simple and carefree gown that fits the body completely. I admire how creative the design is while it also offers a collective feel.

DVF chooses bold and funky colors and patterns (per usual) which I totally gush over! The gorgeous dress above showcases a coral hue, white and turquoise. I love the bit of sparkle at the bottom of the frock that totally adds something special.

Kate Spade has proven that 50's inspired fash is what is going to be hot! Grab the mint collar blouse, checker capris, pointed toe flats, cat eye sunnies and nude tote. So Mad Men!

Victoria Beckham creates this chic and hip white mini with a clean and effortless cutout. Paired with the sassy nude knee high gladiators, this is totes amaze! I die!

No comments:

Post a Comment