Sunday, August 26, 2012

Keep Makin' Me Ill (Week Nine)


I have what the unenlightened would deride as a compulsion, fetish, infatuation, or obsession, yet I value as a virus every male and female should contract, Seriously Irresistible Shoes Syndrome. I need clothes (how many consecutive afternoons can one wear Lauren Conrad leggings? Love you LC), however when I even glimpse espadrilles, flats, sandals, stilettos, or wedges; necessities be damned! My eyes shimmer, my heart flutters, and within two hours, I’m reorganizing my closet because last week’s pair has new neighbors.

I adore a classic shoe like these Ivanka Trump Pointed Toe Pumps ($130). Wear these with any frock, dress pants or jeans. Mix and match some cute pearls and diamonds to give off that conservative girl style.

These adorable Juicy Couture Wedge Sandals ($250) can be bought in two different colors: Black/Navy/Beige or Brown/Maroon/Magenta. Which ever you choose for your wardrobe, you certainly cannot go wrong. Perfect colors for fall.

I need these House of Harlow 1960 Smoking Flats ($195). They would def go great with a black blouse and black skinnies or leggings. Leopard is such a statement piece. Mix some leopard jewelry or handbag with this ensemble. (TIP: Don't worry if the leopards are different. When it come to leopard accessories, it is totally alright to mix and match.)

Need a great pair of flats? Never fear, Tory Burch is here. Snatch a pair of these radical Tory Burch Ballet Flats ($250) in Malachite Green or Adobe Red. Either color is screaming fall and with these it begs you to cozy up in a soft sweater and leggings.

The perfect statement shoe and also the perfect transition shoe. Sport these babies from fall straight to winter. With the adorable closed toe Loeffler Randall Wedge Sandals ($375) you can strut these til' the April showers bring May flowers.