Friday, July 20, 2012

Les Chic, Les Chien (Week Four)


Each week, I review one hundred looks, half of which induce the phonetic uh-mey-zing and half of which induce more violent vomit than the night Jake chose Vienna. With this series (translation: the cool, the rotten), you will ascertain, via my eyes, why an ensemble should spend an evening as your apparel or why an ensemble should spend an evening inside a nondescript box whose ultimate destination is the Salvation Army.



I honestly could not decide which photo I liked best of Miranda Kerr this week. So, I made it simple and chose to feature both. While I absolutely adore the Victoria's Secret model, she looked super amazing in a flowy striped tee and jeans. Her gorgeous pink lipstick made that smile of hers even more charming and Miranda knew how to complete the look with those sassy sunnies. Earlier in the week, she dazzled in the yummy red-hot dress and bright heels. She paired a casual bun (she totes knows how to perfect one), her sunnies and shoulder bag with the ensemble. Both days, the perfect model mama had her best accessory, son Flynn, with her. 


While I have never been a fan of Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett, (her obnoxious personality and terrible taste in fashion pushed me over the edge) I really am NOT a fan of her now. I appreciate running errands in sweats or workout gear (for convenience only) but are her boobs seriously so large that a sports bra won't support her? Either it is time to honestly consider a breast reduction (she needs to be more proportioned in size anyway) or acknowledge the must to stock up on several more bras. Honey, you need some MAJ support. Lean on sexy, Miranda Kerr to assist you in some advice on how to rock a classic summer bun. The obvious states: Victoria's Secret always wins over Playboy.