Sunday, July 15, 2012

Keep Makin' Me Ill (Week Six)

I have what the unenlightened would deride as a compulsion, fetish, infatuation, or obsession, yet I value as a virus every male and female should contract, Seriously Irresistible Shoes Syndrome. I need clothes (how many consecutive afternoons can one wear Lauren Conrad leggings? Love you LC), however when I even glimpse espadrilles, flats, sandals, stilettos, or wedges; necessities be damned! My eyes shimmer, my heart flutters, and within two hours, I’m reorganizing my closet because last week’s pair has new neighbors.


Get these detailed and smokey colored Gucci 'Johanna' Wedges ($625). Perfect with dark washed jeans and a floral, flowy top. Don't forget those fab sunnies!

I adore these unique Sam Edelman 'Katie' Sandals ($150) which would be precious with a linen, black or brown dress. I want these as much as I want Mitt Romney to win the 2012 Presidential Election.

Beyond adorbs (and marked down!) Jessica Simpson 'Stevania' Sandals ($49) are just darling for a picnic or summer BBQ. Pair with a maxi dress, maxi skirt or mini dress. The perfect summer wedge for 2012.

Everyone could use a little Jimmy Choo in their closet! These classy and chic 'Baxen' Wedge Pump shoes ($650) are beyond amaze and seriously work well with business attire (blouse and pencil skirt) or jeans and solid top.

 I love these Sam Edelman 'Neva' Sandals ($140) which own amazing crystal detail and go great with any outfit you wish. My fash choice would be a hot pink flowy mini dress with big diamond stud earrings and hair in a braid or bun.