Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Found Love Through A Random Click

While researching my "Tango Into Tangerine" post, I encountered a brand with which I was previously unfamiliar and with which I was instantly infatuated. Madison Harding; a collection founded upon the principals of amazing styling, great quality, and price which does not exceed a month's rent; is absolutely exquisite. You should not only view each of their thirty creations, especially the fabulous quartet below, via MadisonHarding.com; you should purchase a pair this evening.

These adorable 'Suzie' wedge sandals will pair perfectly with a cute tank and maxi skirt and fun bangles and earrings.

Potentially my favorite pair of Madison Harding (hardest decision of my life), were these 'Dolly' platform heels. Spectacular, yet super sweet, they will splendidly compliment an alluring little white dress or the simplest top and jeans.

These 'Gayle' suede caged sandals are a must have summer statement shoe made for elevating the volume of a glitzy top and your sassiest pair of jeans.

Select these 'Ash' woven leather sandals and conclude your most casual sunshine ensemble which obviously should start with a flirty skirt or jean shorts and subdued accessories.