Thursday, February 27, 2014

Gorgeous Grammys

Better late than never. I wanted to do a quick review of the Grammys that happened last month. I absolutely gushed over several looks and want to share them with you. I decided I would be happier sharing with you my top 3 favorite looks rather than the usual best and worst! 


I have to say Ciara seriously knows how to own her growing baby bump. This soon-to-be mama dazzles in this beautiful gold Emilio Pucci gown. Her perfectly styled hair and natural makeup complete the entire look. This lady is going to be one stylish and golden mommy. Seriously adore her maternity style. 

Taylor Swift is always someone you can look forward to seeing walk the red carpet. She clearly knows how to style a perfectly elegant and classic look. It is so refreshing to see a young girl respect herself and be a role model for other young girls. I adore this sparkly Gucci frock and hands down this is one of my favorite gowns I have ever seen walk the carpet. Thank you, Taylor! 

If I were to pick out any gown for the Grammys, Katy Perry already snatched it from me. As soon as I saw KP's head shot tweet with her brother headed to the show, I knew by the little bit that I saw that I would be in love.  I gush over the soft color of this gown and die for the simple musical notes that flow from this Valentino frock. Such an inventive style worn by an amazing and talented girl.


1 comment:

  1. Obsessed with Katy Perry's Dress. Also I love your blog and nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog(http://astrid-stars.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete