Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hannah's Holiday Look Book Gift One

I honestly love a good makeup or beauty book that can help guide you through those days where you are prepping for a huge event, holiday party or even just your average day. While I have recently started experimenting with makeup and different products, I have really relied on several makeup books. I have my favorites and the two that I keep referring to are Scott Barnes and Lauren Conrad's fab books. Pick up one of these (or both!) for that doll in your life, best friend, mom or sister. They will be thanking you later. I promise.

















Scott Barnes has written two amazing books on makeup. Purchase About Face or his latest, Face to Face, both $15.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good review on the new
    Lauren Conrad book.

    I was thinking of purchasing it for myself,but was not sure if I should.

    Price is right,and you give it a glowing review.

    Thanks,I enjoyed your blog entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I appreciate the wonderful feedback. So thoughtful! I think you will really enjoy her book! Scott's is incredible too. He has worked with several celebrities (who rave about him and are featured in his books) and he is so loyal to his fans.

    Let me know how you like Lauren's if you get it!

    Happy Holidays and thanks for reading Doll Maison! XO

    ReplyDelete