Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hannah's Holiday Look Book Gift Five

One of my favorite Christmas gifts are the original Christopher Radko ornaments where 100% of the proceeds go to the Child Mind Institute. I featured last years ornament on my Holiday Look Book and this year I want to make it a point to feature this holidays beautiful collection. Part of Christopher Radko's new celebrity designed holiday ornaments feature glam creations by stylist Rachel Zoe and fashion designer Diane Von Furstenberg. Child Mind Institute is dedicated to transforming the mental health of children everywhere. They empower children and families while providing help, hope, answers and of course, love. I am inspired in helping such an incredible cause. Find it in your heart to purchase an unique ornament while you send encouragement, faith and support to the children who need it.
For more information please visit childmind.org. 





No comments:

Post a Comment