Saturday, March 3, 2012

American Staple

One of our nations most iconic pieces of clothing is the denim jacket. This past weekend, as I was browsing new spring dresses, my boyfriend caught my attention with the impulsive, yet attractive idea of pairing one of the dresses I was considering with a denim jacket. While a denim jacket was not even one of my intended purchases this year, when presented with his suggestion, I realized I could work a jacket into several outfits instead of simply around one dress or pair of shoes. 

All-American girl Reese Witherspoon flaunts denim's dating savvy pairing her jacket with an adorable spring dress, hobo bag, and unique sandals.

Kim Kardashian shows denim's sophisticated streak accenting her simple top and leggings with a jacket and light weight scarf.

Rihanna rocks denim casual with her jacket over a solid t-shirt with a wide legged pant and the perfect accessories.


 
Best of all, this essential and expressive wardrobe element is achievable within any budget.
You can get this denim jacket at American Eagle or AE.com for $50.


No comments:

Post a Comment