Friday, December 9, 2011

Hannah's Holiday Look Book Gift Nine

One of the many reasons I love the holidays is because I love seeing people give back and help others. It warms my heart and really makes me wish everyone could be so friendly and giving all year round. Many companies and brands donate all proceeds of a specific item to a specific organization and my hope this year was to get all of my friends to buy something simple, yet great, for a friend or family member while helping out others. In that spirit, I came across an organization so dear to my heart.

'With the shared vision of creating safer, sustainable and positive environments for children, Kiehl’s and Jeff Koons have partnered on a Limited Edition Creme de Corps Holiday Collection, featuring the vibrant artwork of his iconic Balloon Flower (Yellow) from the Celebration series.  Kiehl’s will donate 100% of net proceeds from this collection ($200,000), to The Koons Family Institute on International Law and Policy, an initiative of the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (ICMEC.)'

Please help out and do something beautiful for those children who, without our help, cannot experience the joy of this holiday season.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!



Shop now for your Creme de Corps at Kiehl's
8.4 fl oz Bottle- $29
16.9 fl oz Pump- $47
1 Liter Pump- $72

No comments:

Post a Comment